1. Chess is one of the sports invented in India
2. The scary subjects for many people: Algebra, Trigonometry, and Calculus have originated in India
3. India is interested in Mathematics since 100 B.C; developing Place Value System and Decimal System in that era
4. The Karma theory of Evil taking you to the cycle of Re-birth and good deeds taking you to Heaven was modified into a famous game by Poet Saint Gyandev. The birth name of this game is Mokshapat and is famously known as Snakes and Ladders.
5. If your patriotic self is feeling down, feel proud because India is the largest democracy in the world, the 7th largest Country in the world, and one of the most ancient civilizations.
6. Chithi ai hai was the most famous and loved words in the 90s and earlier times only due to our post offices and their services. All because India has the largest number of Post Offices in the world.
7. Almost everyone wants a Government job but most of them find jobs in Railway Department all due to the fact: largest employer in India is the Indian Railways, employing over a million people.